Vibrantcy is always looking for qualified designers, engineers, and commissioning agents. We are a creative and growing professional engineering firm with strong ties to our community, the state of New Mexico and surrounding states. Our specialized design and engineering services produce thoughtful and innovative concepts, including concern for the integrated design of MEP-FP-Technology systems, as well as the holistic approach of intentionally aligning and maintaining the owners' and design team’s goals.
The following position(s) are open, though we welcome resumes any time. Please use the contact form below to respond to openings:
Electrical Design Engineer
Vibrantcy is looking for someone with 5 years minimum experience in the design of electrical systems for commercial, institutional, governmental, educational and healthcare facilities. Projects will include the design of service entrance facilities, power distribution, emergency power systems, lighting design, and low-voltage systems.
· A successful candidate will provide and support electrical design for commercial, institutional, governmental, educational and healthcare facilities
· Must be willing to work in a design team environment, take design direction from senior-level engineers and coordinate with in-house production staff
· Design tasks will include Surveying Existing Systems, Feasibility Studies, Defining Program Requirements, Design Analyses, Load Calculations, Power Distribution Design, Equipment Selection and Layout, Light Fixture Selection, Light Level Calculations, Writing Specifications and Construction Administration
· Good communication skills are necessary to ensure consistent internal communication and coordination among other members of our design team
· Work with other disciplines to assure quality control, ensure accuracy of the package, meet schedule and budget commitments
· Preferred candidate may also have experience with communication systems, data networking, intercom, public address, and fire alarm systems
· Bachelors of Electrical Engineering Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in Electrical design
· Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Revit to produce construction documents
· Experience interfacing with other disciplines, clients, equipment sales representatives and sub-contractors